I. General information
ul. Emilii Hoene 2C / 29
2. The websites collect information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. By saving cookies on the computers or other mobile IT devices (so-called «cookies»).
c. By collecting web server logs
II. Information in forms
1. HIT THE ROAD Mariusz Gzela is the administrator of personal data collected and processed within the Services
2. The websites collect information provided voluntarily by the user.
3. The services may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
4. The data in the forms are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
5. Personal data is collected and processed:
a. in order to implement the obligations imposed by the law,
b. in order to perform the contract,
c. for the Administrator’s promotional and commercial activities (* requires additional approval).
6. Personal data collected by the Administrator may be made available to:
a. to appropriate state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions,
b. other persons and entities – in cases provided for by the law, only with the prior consent of the data subject.
7. The administrator provides technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the data being processed. In particular it protects the data against making it available to unauthorized persons as well as against its processing in violation of applicable law.
8. The users of the services have the right to access their personal data made available, the right to supplement, correct and update the content by contacting the Administrator.
III. Information about cookies
2. The cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s computer or other mobile IT device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the website user’s computer device and gains access to them is the website operator.
4. The cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how website users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. for maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to that the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. for defining user’s profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s IT device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s IT device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the user’s computer device. Any website users may change the settings in their web browsers. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help files or documentation of the web browser.
8. The cookies placed in the computers or other mobile IT devices of the website user may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. The cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can save information about user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a specific page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Some of the following information can be stored:
a. time of the inquiry,
b. time of sending a response,
c. name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case when the entry into the website was made via a link,
f. information about user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data are used only for purposes of server administration.
V. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, it is possible to change the browser settings. We warn that disabling cookies which are necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult or in extreme cases may disable the use of websites.